Wednesday, February 25, 2009

February Fun!






5 Months Old!!!
Well, I am not really great at keeping this blog updated. Sorry! This new chapter of my life is kicking my fannie! I must have had my frontal lobe removed since I delivered Gabrielle and Lauren, because I have totally forgotten how much fun and work it is to have a little baby around the house!
February has been a VERY busy month for our family. We have been taking TONS of pictures of Addison, constantly documenting all of her "First's", first foods, first tooth, first giggle, first roll-over, first bike ride, etc...etc...etc... They go SOOOO fast!!
Gabrielle has been busy with school, her social life, snowboarding almost every weekend, social life, texting, working her part-time job at the University doing concessions, and focusing on her ever present social life! Need I say more! Ahhhhh..... to be 15 again! :)



Lauren has been very busy also. She is doing really well in her 5th grade class at school, and absoultley LOVES her teacher! She did her science fair project this month..."Which will sprout beans faster? Water, Milk, or O.J." that was pretty interesting! She joined an after school program to learn more about Science and Engineering, and is having fun building things, and putting science to the test! She has also been very active with the Junior Jazz Basketball program, and despite her belief, she has been doing very well. Lauren is also very busy helping mom take care of Addison. Her and I are loving every minute of it!!
Miriah and Shannah were here a couple of weeks ago for about 5 days and got to spend alot of time with dad since he took the time off work to be with them. They had fun and got to have some great daddy/daughter bonding time.
Brian has been working towards the goal of getting re-baptized for several years, and this month all of his hard work, it finally paid off. On February 13th we had the honor of seeing him enter the waters of Baptism, being baptized by his father, and confirmed by my uncle Thayne. What a fun day! We had a big celebration afterwards, and had a wonderful turn out for dinner and dessert! WHEW~! Do you think that maybe March will slow down?!!?!? Thank you Family for a wonderful month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Addison is such a cutie! I admire you doing the "mom" thing after such a long break. I don't think I could do it. I love hearing how your family is doing. Send them our love and give all the girls big hugs from me:)